XWEBS WP structure and information flow. The project is structured into five interconnected work packages (WPs):
- WP1 – Review: will provide the overall review of knowledge on Baltic food webs, and targeted chapters on dynamic fields lacking knowledge synthesis to provide a new baseline for this field.
- WP2 – Gaps & Vision: will provide the overall gap analysis and vision on priority food web and ecosystem functioning research needed to address these gaps in the future.
- WP3 – Integration & Transformation: will provide targeted reviews on indicator and food web models in the Baltic, and an evaluation of the applicability of different models to validate the use of the proposed indicators and associated threshold values.
- WP4 – Knowledge to Management: will analyze how food web knowledge is used in
decision making and management, an provide a vision towards efficient knowledge
based sustainable resource management.
- WP5 – Dissemination and Project management: will ensure the dissemination of
stakeholder participation in WP workshops),project results (including facilitation of and the coordination of the project.