University of Tartu
Åbo Akademi University
Project structure of XWEBS, including the core team, affiliated partners, projects and stakeholders.
List of affiliated partners in XWEBS writing efforts, complementing the core partners listed above:
- National Marine Fisheries Research Institute (NMFRI), Poland – Dr. Piotr Margonski – Fisheries management, indicators, MSFD GES and EU CFP
- Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (SMHI), Sweden – Dr. Elin Almroth Rosell – Environmental/oceanographic data, climate and environmental scenarios.
- Thünen Institute for Baltic Sea Fisheries, Germany – Dr. Daniel Oesterwind – Fisheries management and indicators, non-indigenous species
- Finnish Environmental Institute (SYKE), Finland – Prof. Harri Kuosa – Food web ecology
- Stockholm University (SU), Sweden – Prof. Monika Winder – Food web ecology, benthic pelagic coupling, experimental ecology